Bread. Bread is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking. Throughout recorded history it has been a prominent food in large parts of the world; it is one of the oldest man-made foods, having been of significant importance since the dawn of agriculture. Bread was an American soft rock band from Los Angeles, California.
Bread for the World is a collective Christian voice urging our nation's decision makers to end hunger at home and abroad. By changing policies, programs and conditions that allow hunger and poverty to. If you'd like to learn how to bake bread, here's a wonderful place to start. You can have Bread using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of warm water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of activated yeast.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need of Plus 1/2 cup flour for kneading.
This easy white bread recipe bakes up deliciously golden brown. Bread is a type of food made from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking. There are many combinations and proportions of types of flour and other ingredients, and also of different traditional recipes and modes of preparation of bread. Lockdown has made us obsessed with bread, and now it's time to choose the best fillings for toasted sandwiches – from cheese and ham to Nutella and Snickers.
- In a mixing bowl, mix yeast and sugar with warm water. Let the yeast activate for about 10 minutes. The mixture will look foamy..
- Add the salt and oil into the activated solution..
- Add 1 cup of flour and mix using a mixer. I used a dough hook because I am using just a hand mixer..
- Add one cup of flour at a time. It will be a rough dough after the last cup..
- Dust an area of your table or counter for kneading. Transfer the dough to that dusted area and knead the dough for about 7 – 10 minutes until smooth..
- Properly grease a deep bowl. When the dough is smooth, turn it to a ball and place inside the bowl. Cover with samp cloth. Let it rise for about 1 hour..
- It will puff and almost double in size. Punch the dough and knead it again for another 1 minute..
- Cut the dough in half, turn to tuck them in and put into two loaf bread. I don't have a loaf pan so I just put each one on a tray. If you do this, make sure to leave at least 4 inches on each side of the dough..
- Cover the dough again and let it rise for another 30 – 40 minutes. While raising, preheat your oven to 190 °C..
- Once dough is ready, bake bread for 30-35 minutes..
- Cool and slice to enjoy..
Bread definition, a kind of food made of flour or meal that has been mixed with milk or water, made into a dough or batter, with or without yeast or other leavening agent, and baked. This easy bread recipe produces a beautiful rustic loaf that is nice and crusty on the outside and soft and chewy on the I want to start today with this super easy rustic bread. There really isn't much to it. Bread is a carbohydrate-rich food baked from a dough made from flour (typically wheat flour) mixed Bread can be used as a food item in itself, eaten out of hand, or as an ingredient in other dishes such. Our Daily Bread- a Bible passage and reflection. new every day!