Tomato, peach and corn salad. This Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad is the perfect example of my kind of summer recipe. It requires basically no work, it's GORGEOUS, and OH SO delicious. Summers are synonymous with salads—from green, leafy salads and pasta salad to Southern staples like chicken salad and potato salad.
This easy vegetarian pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and fresh lemon juice for a light, but flavorful salad that's perfect for lunch, parties Next add in the peach slices, cherry tomatoes, corn, red onion and arugula. Taste and add more olive oil, lemon juice, salt and/or pepper. This peach corn tomato salad is filled with amazing ingredients to create a simply delicious dish. You can cook Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of peach.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- You need of Black pepper.
This Corn Tomato Peach Salad is perfect as a starter, a side dish, or even as a whole meal. Heirloom tomatoes, peaches, and fresh mozzarella are layered and topped with a simple balsamic vinaigrette in this peach Caprese salad. Wow this salad is almost like a dessert! The sweetness of the peach and the tang of tomato really blend so well.
Tomato, peach and corn salad step by step
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
The basil adds an additional layer of flavor and. You'll find peaches and corn next to each other at the farmers' market starting in mid-to-late summer, so why not put them together? Arrange a bed of arugula on a large platter. Top with the peach and corn salad. Place in large bowl with onion slivers and corn kernels.