Fava beans salad. You can prepare this flavorful fava bean salad made with tomatoes, onion, and cucumber tossed with fresh parsley, lemon juice and olive oil in minutes. Makes a great, simple, side dish for traditional Middle Eastern meals. Shell fresh fava beans (remove outer pods).
Let us look at an easy recipe for fava bean salad made using canned brown fava beans. Stir fava beans, butter beans, roasted red peppers, and mint into dressing; toss to coat beans completely. Drizzle remaining olive oil over the top and season salad with salt and black pepper. You can cook Fava beans salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fava beans salad
- You need 2 cans of fava beans.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tahini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of hot paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 4 of minced cloves garlic.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion and pomegranate seed and dry mint optional.
- You need 2 tablespoon of EVOO.
Serve salad on top of extra romaine or butter lettuce leaves for an attractive presentation. Season with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to ice bath until cool. Add almonds, fava beans, cheese, and mint.. top with one quarter of the fava-bean salad.
Fava beans salad step by step
- Cook the bean with their water over medium heat.
- Mix yogurt tahini lemon garlic spices and mix (don’t use paprika in this step or the olive oil).
- Add the hot bean to the yogurt mix on top add the paprika parsley tomatoes olive oil enjoy 😉serve with pita bread.
Drain; transfer to a bowl of ice water. We use all natural chicken and quality fresh ingredients. We do not use processed food. We use compostable plant fiber packaging. We stand for quality Mediterranean food that meets modern delivery method.