Pumpkin bread with crumble topping.
You can have Pumpkin bread with crumble topping using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread with crumble topping
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cups of white sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Crumbling topping.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of softened butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
Pumpkin bread with crumble topping step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 6 mini loaf pans and set aside. If using regular sized pans use 2..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour batter equally into the prepared pans. In a small mixing bowl, fork together topping ingredients. Sprinkle topping on each loaf..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Let rest for a few minutes before slicing and gobbling up..
- I found this recipe online. I doubled the recipe because it said it would only have enough for 6 small pans. I got 4 big loafs and 8 mini loafs. The baking times do vary so pay attention to your bread. Keep checking it. I pulled the minis out at 40 minutes in. My one set of 2 loafs came out at 50 minute mark. The 2nd set 55 minute mark..
- So just keep an eye on your oven and the time. My dad doesnt like really sweet breads. He loved it. He said you can really taste the pumpkin and the seasonings. We tried it with butter and then with cream cheese lightly spread on this bread. It was really good even plain. Enjoy..