Banana Nut Bread.
You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 6 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..