Kale/carrot salad. This fresh, healthy, massaged kale salad recipe is packed with colorful vegetables, crispy chickpeas The guest star of this recipe is the creamy carrot ginger dressing that you see in the photo above. Julienned-Carrot and Kale Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This healthy but hearty Moroccan kale carrot salad features ribbons of kale and carrots dressed with an earthy Moroccan inspired dressing.
Add kale and carrot; toss and season. Recipe: Kale, Carrot, & Apple Salad. Recipe Description: Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed. You can cook Kale/carrot salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale/carrot salad
- You need Bunch of kale.
- It’s 1 can of chick peas, roasted.
- You need 2 of medium shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 of Avacado.
- You need 5 of soaked and shredded almonds.
- Prepare 2 oz of pumpkin seeds.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- Prepare 1 of seeded and diced jalapeno pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
Throw this salad and dressing together in a matter of minutes. This salad is packed with healthy fiber, from both the kale and the apples. The sweetness from the apples pairs beautifully with the. I chopped the kale into narrow ribbons, washed it carefully in a salad spinner and combined it with the now-grated carrots.
Kale/carrot salad step by step
- For roasted chickpeas, drain the can of chickpeas and pat dry them with paper towel.
- Roast the chickpeas at 425° F for 30 minutes..
- Get all the ingredients together for the salad, kale, chickpeas, carrots, avacado, almonds and pumpkin seeds..
- For dressing, mix mayo, dijon mustard, anchovy paste, jalapeno peppers, garlic and lemon juice..
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad, mix and enjoy!.
I dressed it with three tablespoons each walnut oil and rice wine vinegar. Lentils, carrots, onions, and kale are tossed with a light mustard vinaigrette. Serve immediately, or allow to cool and serve cold or at room temperature. Salad can be stored in a sealed container for up. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!