Bread Upma. Bread upma recipe with step by step photos. Bread upma is a quick, easy and tasty upma variety made with bread, onions, tomatoes, spices and herbs. I should have shared this recipe earlier, since.
How to make bread upma. finally, serve bread upma garnished with coriander leaves and lemon wedges. how to make bread upma with step by step photo: firstly, in a toaster or tawa toast the bread to golden brown and crisp. Learn how to make bread upma that makes a healthy & tasty breakfast. Bored of the regular bread sandwiches and bread toasts in breakfast? You can have Bread Upma using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Upma
- It’s 3 slices of brown bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 of dry red chilly.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of hing.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped green chilly.
Bread upma, is one of the easiest snack that we can make. Bread Upma Recipe, How To Make Bread Upma Recipe. Bread upma is easy to prepare and instant healthy dish mostly preferred for breakfast, Kids do enjoy this recipe. Bread upma recipe is one of the tastiest snack recipes which comes with a low-calorie snacks tag.
Bread Upma instructions
- Trim the edges of the bread then slices the bread into small square pieces once done keep it aside then.
- Heat a Kadhai add oil then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilly then add finely chopped onions and chopped green chillies saute for few minutes then add turmeric powder saute it then add chopped tomatoes and salt cook it until tomatoes slightly soft.
- Then add the bread pieces cook it gently as bread are soft, now drizzle it with dome water then again mix it for few minutes then turn off the heat add chopped coriander leaves and is ready to serve…
This spicy snacks can be perfect for the monsoon season. Bread upma recipe – Easy breakfast,snack or even lunch box idea for your kids with bread as main ingredient and other easily available ingredients. An upma is usually a semolina-based breakfast in Southern India and Sri Lanka. Our recipe uses a very popular variation instead—bread. The bread you use can be any type-white, wholemeal, brown.