You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 4 of bananas, overripe.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 250 g of flour.
- It’s 100 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 60 g of softened butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 30 g of pecan nuts.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 185°C, lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In separate bowl, mix butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, mashed banana, and nuts..
- Pour banana mixture into flour mixture and stir. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..