Olive Oil Bread.
You can cook Olive Oil Bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Oil Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seltzer water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of Brushing.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare of Sprinkle on top.
- It’s As needed of coarse kosher salt.
Olive Oil Bread step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit. Mix the sugar, flours, salt, and pepper. Mix the milk and vinegar in a small bowl and let sit 3 minutes. Mix the eggs and olive oil..
- Add the milk to the eggs and mix well. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Now add the seltzer water to the bread mixture it will foam as it is added. Knead as minimal as possible..
- Cut the dough into 3 pieces of equal size. Roll into equal lengths like a rope. Mix the butter, and honey..
- Braid the 3 ropes tuck both ends underneath. Brush over the top of the bread. Sprinkle with kosher salt and bake 25-35 minutes. Let cool for a bit and serve..
- Fresh out the oven letting it cool down. My braid broke a bit. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.