Hummus salad فته حمص. Hummus Marinated Grilled Chicken Salad with Hummus-Salsa DressingThe Roasted Root. Reviews for: Photos of Hummus & Greek Salad. I like to spread the hummus on the pita and scoop in some salad for mini salad sandwiches.
It typically consists of dry chickpea, soda carbonate, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, salt, olive oil, and cumin. Is one of the popular salads known in the Arab world. There are many different versions of the Hummus Salad which contain additional. سلطة حمص. You can have Hummus salad فته حمص using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hummus salad فته حمص
- You need Can of chick pea.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tahini.
- It’s 2 of minced garlic.
- You need of Fresh juice of one lemon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil best you have.
- Prepare Cup of yogurt.
- Prepare of Ice.
- It’s 2 of pita bread.
- It’s of Pine nuts.
- Prepare of Butter.
. سلطة حمص المكونات : ١- حمص. ٢- طحينة. Egg whites and hummus plus a few seasonings make a lighter version of egg salad that makes a great sandwich filling, spread for a wrap, or just to eat by itself. I would never have thought to put hummus with eggs when making egg salad! Hummus salad ( Arabic : سلطة حمص ) is an Arab salad.
Hummus salad فته حمص step by step
- Pita bread chopped, you could fried it or baked it or just chopped fresh I prefer baked it.
- Hummus: boil the can of chick pea for 10 minutes then use the nutrbullet, remove 2 tablespoon of the chickpeas with water on the side for step 4, in the bulllet add the chickpeas and 1/2 the tahini,garlic 1/2 the lemon juice salt pepper for taste cumin and the 4 ice cubes and blend make sure it’s smooth.
- Tarator tahini sauce: mix the yogurt with tahini salt pepper lemon juice and mix add 2 teaspoon of water need to be smooth.
- Start laying the salad : first the bread and soak it with the left over chickpeas and the water and mix then add on top tahini sauce and mix then the hummus and top with pinenuts with olive oil and paprika.
- Yummy if you want meat you add on top.
Simple to make and fun to eat. Try serving with cherry tomatoes, and some mixed berries with low-fat Greek style yoghurt. PagesBusinessesFood & drinkRestaurantHealth Food RestaurantHummus Refi حمص ريفي. This Mediterranean salad is our go-to salad when we want something lighter for dinner but still with heaps of flavour! What protein can I add to my Creamy hummus and savoury fried halloumi do the job brilliantly on their own to satisfy the biggest of cravings!