Chocolate chunk banana bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. Because THIS banana bread is sweetened only with bananas. Of course, I ruined the sugar free thing by adding chunks of chopped chocolate (so much better than chocolate chips guys – try it), but who can resist big melted chocolate chunks in their banana bread?!?
Paleo Chocolate Chunk Tahini Banana Bread made with all gluten-free, vegan ingredients and with no refined sugars! I'm extra excited to share this new banana bread recipe with you guys because we are using some new ingredients in this loaf and this recipe is paleo, gluten-free. Whatever gets the banana bread made though, right? You can cook Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- You need 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Anyway, before I jump into gooey chocolate chunks and rich almond buttery cake-like bread, I want to say Happy Birthday to my daughter Emily! Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with. Coconut flour banana bread made without any butter or refined sweeteners.
Chocolate chunk banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
This chocolate chunk banana bread is so good you just might want it for breakfast. But don't forget it's easy to wrap up and take to work, too! Banana Bread-Chocolate Chunk Cookies. by: Ella Quittner. Add the dry ingredients and chocolate chunks. Mix just to fully combine, but then stop to avoid over-mixing.