Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread). Here is a simple recipe for Naan in a home kitchen. I have used black sesame seeds as topping because I currently have a huge bag of them but feel free to. However, khameeri tandoori naan is very popular and extremely easy to make.
Naan Recipe, naan recipe without yeast, How To Make Naan Recipe. Naan is a North-Indian style rotis made with maida and makes a delicious combination Naan is definitely the well-known bread from northern India and Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and surrounding. Both these Indian Bread uses yeast, which helps to ferment the dough and almost all the ingredients are the same to make this bread. You can cook Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread)
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour more.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/2cup of melted warm butter.
- You need 1 cup of hot milk.
- You need 1 tbsn of curd.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Ghee or butter to grease.
- You need of Egg yolk.
Thus the texture of both the rotis is different! Khamiri Roti is soft and spongy, on the other hand, Naan has a slightly chewy texture. Khameeri Roti Recipe, Learn how to make Khameeri Roti (absolutely delicious recipe of Khameeri Roti ingredients and cooking method) The delicious and mouth-watering Khameeri roti is a famous dish of Mughlai cuisine. This dish is often reserved for any special occasion like parties or festivals.
Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) step by step
- Take a bowl, pour hot milk, now add warm butter now add sugar..
- Salt, yeast and mix now add egg and mix well..
- Now add curd and mix well now add the flour and mix well.now keep it covered and in warm place..
- After 2 to 3 hours Ul see it's double it's size, now add the 1/2cup flour and punch it.now add little oil to ur hands, as dough will be sticky and soft and not to worry..now cut dough equal size..
- Now place the dough balls on grease tray and flatten it with ur hands.now again cover and keep for 1 hour, now brush egg yolk, on top of the dough..
- Now bake in oven 180° for 20 mins or acc to ur oven temperature. When done remove from oven and soon place wet cloth and cover all the naan.this will keep them soft.now ur naan ready serve them with kebab, or make naan chaap from my cookpad recipe..enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad #ramadanrecipe Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
These cheese naan have a soft texture with a nice cheesy taste. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious welcome anu and thank you. khameer was used in ancient times when making leavened bread in india. there is khameeri roti also and is a traditional. Naan is a leavened, oven-baked flatbread found in the cuisines mainly of Western Asia, South Asia, Indonesia, Myanmar and the Caribbean. They are to be eaten with accompaniments like curries, shorbas, korma etc.