Mini Sausage Bread. How to make Mini Sausage Bread: Mini sausage bread rolls are a versatile treat. You can enjoy them as an appetizer before dinner, or you can turn them into the main course of a meal by eating several. Our mini sausage bread is so easy to make, you can bake them the day of the party and still have time to decorate.
Drizzle over the sausage mixture and stir until. In medium skillet, brown ground beef and sausage together. Drain off any grease Melt velveta cheese in mixing bowl in microwave. You can cook Mini Sausage Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Sausage Bread
- It’s 1 pack of chicken sausage.
- It’s 1 tsp of black sesame seed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s Half of cup fresh milk.
- It’s of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar, a little salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast(diluted in warm water.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
Add browned ground beef, sausage, worcestershire sauce and oregano to melted cheese and mix well. On a cookie sheet or baking stone, arrange pieces of bread. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Crumble and brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat, until no longer pink.
Mini Sausage Bread instructions
- Preparing dough. Combine flour, salt, sugar then mix well. Then egg, melted butter, yeast and milk. Mix all well. Then knead it for 5 to 10 mins. Cover it set aside for 1 hour to let dough rise..
- It's up to you if you want to boil the sausage or wrap directly into the dough. Optional.
- After an hour, take out dough and cut it into small pieces. Make a string like dough. Take sausage and wrap it around. Place in a tray and leave again for 10 mins to rise.
- Pre heat oven..
- After the dough rise. Crack the egg and beat. Take a brush and brush the surface and sprinkle sesame seed..
- Bake for 15 mins at 250celcius.When it is done remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
Shaping and Baking the Mini Sausage Bread Rolls. Mini Sausage Bread Rolls (TangZhong Method) Print. These sausage rolls are the perfect combo of soft and chewy, goodness! I could eat a few of these in one sitting, but I wont, because it isn't good for my waistline, lol! Written recipe: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Breville for Conagra.