My Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards.
Some chicken salad recipes are served cold, some are served hot like chicken stir-fry—but all are tasty! My Chicken Salad Recipe uses a secret ingredient that you will LOVE! I'm going to show you how to make the best chicken salad with easy, simple ingredients and shredded rotisserie chicken! You can have My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- You need 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- You need 2 of green onions chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
The only chicken salad I've ever tasted that I liked more was the family recipe that my friend This healthy chicken salad recipe is fast to make (even faster if you use leftover chicken!) and is a great. This chicken salad is one of my favorite make ahead lunch recipes. It keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. You can serve it on bread or croissants as a sandwich, or with some lettuce.
My Chicken Salad step by step
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
Curry Chicken Salad: healthy and super-yum. Just a few clean ingredients, like curry powder This Curry Chicken Salad is super clean and SO delicious. Loaded with spiced chicken, golden raisins. Chicken curry salad is one of my favorite salads to make because it's so easy to put together. When I was in college, a friend of mine gave me a box of assorted curry powder blends.