Pumpkin bread. This pumpkin bread recipe is quite adaptable to different types of pumpkin purée and spice mixes. We took an old recipe from Fannie Farmer as a base and have made several changes to it over the years. The classic moist pumpkin bread from Down East is spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
If you've been following my blog for years, you know that fall is my fave, so I've been. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. The great thing about this easy pumpkin bread recipe is that it only dirties up a few dishes. You can have Pumpkin bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread
- You need 15 oz of Pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of APF.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of khoser Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar and 1 tbsp sugar.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil or veggetable oil.
- You need of Optional cinnamon powder,ginger powder,nutmeg powder.
This is the BEST Pumpkin Bread recipe, it is moist, perfectly spiced, and easy to make. When you smell pumpkin bread baking at our house, you know it is fall, and that is a very good thing! This moist & delicious pumpkin bread is the perfect cozy fall treat! I typically crave pumpkin bread at two times of day: in the morning for breakfast or in the afternoon with a coffee or tea.
Pumpkin bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°f. Lightly coat a 9×5" loaf pan with nonstick spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment, leaving a generous overhang on both long sides..
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, kosher salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and in a medium bowl..
- Whisk eggs, pumpkin purée, ginger, and 1½ cups sugar in a large bowl. Stream in oil, whisking constantly until mixture is homogeneous. Gently fold half of dry ingredients into egg mixture until no dry spots remain. Repeat with remaining dry ingredients, stirring to combine but being careful not to overmix..
- Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top with a spatula. Scatter pumpkin seeds over batter if you like i dont have pumpkin seeds so.., pressing lightly to adhere. Sprinkle seeds with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar. Bake bread, rotating pan once halfway through, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 80–90 minutes..
- Let cool slightly, then run a knife or small offset spatula around pan to help loosen bread. Using overhang, transfer bread to a wire rack and let cool..
- Bread can be baked 4 days ahead. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and keep at room temperature..
Healthy pumpkin bread made with an entire can of pumpkin puree! This cozy pumpkin bread recipe is loaded with pumpkin spices and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Pumpkin bread recipe with canned pumpkin. I love it so much and make every single fall. I get rave reviews from everyone who tries it so it was obvious that I should share the recipe with you.