Protein Banana Bread. This high protein banana bread made with chocolate protein powder and oat flour is perfect for a quick breakfast or afternoon High-Protein Banana Bread. This Protein Banana Bread recipe will leave your sweet-tooth in the dust! Not only the best banana bread you will ever make, but high in protein and extremely filling as well!
This delicious high protein protein banana bread is super moist, nutritious, and dairy free. It's filling and packed with protein power and topped with an optional cashew cream cheese! But, banana bread is delicious, so what's a girl or guy to do when they have brown bananas and a Instead of a traditional recipe, why not make this delicious, protein packed, whole wheat version of. You can have Protein Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of Bananas.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Vainilla essence.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Gluten free flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Protein banana powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Photography by Crayola England, Chris Hennessy and Dennis Kennedy. Protein powder has been shown to increase muscle mass, improve strength and power. This healthy banana bread recipe is so easy to make, and perfect for weight watchers. It's a low calorie, low carb, high protein banana bread recipe that EVERYONE is sure to love!
Protein Banana Bread step by step
- Mashed all the bananas, after add the eggs, the peanut butter and the honey and mix it well..
- Add the protein powder (optional) add the flour, the baking powder and the salt. Mix it well and add the last the vainilla essence..
- Add the mixture into the mold, and with the oven heat it previously at 350°F bake the banana bread for 55-50 min. Enjoy it!!.
Buried Banana Protein Bread This one's an old Protein Pow classic! This protein banana bread recipe is the perfect addition to your afternoon snack…. and a perfect pre workout snack (especially with peanut butter!). Classic banana bread elevated with the addition of protein powder, giving this protein This protein banana bread would be the perfect pre or post workout snack and is perfect for anyone; it's gluten. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor.