Zucchini Bread. I had lost my old recipe so decided to try this one. This will be my zucchini bread recipe from now on it's very good. However I did change it up a bit according to other.
It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare of Bowl #2.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Bowl #1.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Zucchini bread is a sweet quick bread designed to use up a bunch of fresh zucchini at once, much like banana bread. If you've never been introduced before, let me say a few words about zucchini. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts.