You can have French Bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Bread
- It’s 2 cups of Refined Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 200 ml of warm milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
French Bread step by step
- Take a mixing bowl. Add yeast, castor sugar and salt with refined flour and mix well..
- Add the milk slowly. Then add some oil and knead well for 5-7 minutes for dough formation..
- Grease the bowl with oil and keep the dough in it, cover the bowl and rest it for 1-2 hours..
- Knead again and make the bread rolls. Rest for 30-40 minutes..
- Apply the bread with beaten eggs and milk mixture. Make some steep slight cut on the top of the bread roll for shape and baking deep inside..
- Bake in a preheated gas or electric oven at 180C for 25 minutes..
- Let the bread rolls cool completely and serve as you like..