You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 450 g of mashed 🍌 (can add more).
- You need 90 g of melted unsalted butter.
- You need 40 g of white sugar.
- It’s 40 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 225 g of all purpose flour / cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chip (optional).
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat over at 160° & line in baking paper on 2L loaf pan..
- Whisk 🍌, sugar, butter until well-blended..
- Whisk in egg & vanilla extract.
- Add in sifted flour, baking soda & salt. Using a spatula, using cutting and scrape motion to stir till well blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan, knock out some air. Bake for about 1 hour & 15 minutes（看著辦）until a tester inserted in the centre & come out clean..
- Put the tray into the middle, once 🍌🍞 is starting to turn brown, move tray to bottom, when it turned into your desire colour, cover the top with aluminium foil. (Me: move to bottom after 30mins, cover with foil after 15min).
- Cool it in the tin for 20 mins. Take out & cool completely..