BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats. The chicken salad keeps for a few days in the fridge, so it works great for meal prep too! In the summer, I usually reach for the butter lettuce more often than I make toast or a sandwich, because it's unbelievably beautiful and so refreshing. BLTA made into a hearty and delicious chicken salad!
There's just something so tasty about the combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato. Add to that tender chicken chunks, creamy avocado oil mayo, red onion, fresh chives and avocado and serve it up however you please for a. This healthy chicken salad recipe is lightened up using Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. You can have BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp. of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of green onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of parsley.
- You need 3 cups of cooked diced chicken breast.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste for chicken.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of avocado, sliced.
- You need leaves of Romaine lettuce.
So creamy, flavorful, and easy to make. Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups are great appetizers for a party, healthy lunch for kids or light and easy dinner for whole family. Variations on BLTA chicken lettuce wraps. This is a very adaptable recipe – ground chicken, ground turkey or ground beef, any of which you can brown in olive oil in a large skillet on the stove over medium-high heat, works well to replace the diced chicken.
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats step by step
- Cook chicken seasoned with spices of choice. Stir together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, green onions and parsley. Add chicken, bacon and tomatoes. Fill in lettuce leaves with mixture and top with avocado slices..
- Can also be enjoyed as a chopped salad!.
For an easy variation on the filling, you. BLTA Keto Chicken salad tops the list as our most POPULAR family friendly keto recipe! Everyone loves a good BLT, bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, but have you tried BLTA Keto Chicken salad? I can prep the ingredients ahead of time and just throw it together at the last Barbecue sauce in the dressing gives it unexpected flavor. Even picky eaters love my chicken salads.