Mom's garlic cheese bread. I've never really liked my bread drenched in butter — it just feels too Remove bread from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Bake homemade garlic bread until the cheese. This cheesy garlic bread is easy to make and so delicious!
Serve garlic cheese bread with one of these delicious soup recipes This is a very easy recipe for cheesy garlic bread. You can prepare this at your home with the help of this recipe. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe. You can have Mom's garlic cheese bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's garlic cheese bread
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cups of oil.
- It’s 3 tbs of dehydrated parsley.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 150 g of grated cheese.
With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of We love our cheesy homemade garlic bread served with delicious Italian dishes like Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti, Creamy Garlic Penne with Chicken, Easy. Easy and super cheesy garlic bread can be served as an accompaniment or as a dish all on its own! The perfect amount of garlic and butter together gets smeared all over your bread before anything else hits it. Then, a faultless blend of two cheese: mozzarella and.
Mom's garlic cheese bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together: 1 egg, sugar, yogurt, oil, parsley, minced garlic..
- Mix into dry ingredients until well incorporated. Don't overmix..
- Add second egg until incorporated, then add grated cheese.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top, bake at 350F for 45mins.
Mmmmmm…. garlic……cheese……….bread – the perfect combination. These yummy, cheesy, garlicky sticks of goodness are made from the basic pizza dough recipe from yesterday. They are the perfect compliment for your pizza or any Italian dish. I don't know about you, but we are huge fans of bread, and usually have it as a side dish with most meals. Today's recipe is one that my mom tried several years ago.