Cheese bread pakoda. Serve Cheese bread pakodas hot with green chutney or tomato sauce. The fun is in eating the pakoras hot as you feel on your palate, the melted cheese with the outer crispy layer. Bread pakora recipe, a quick bread snack recipe – Bread pakora also known as bread pakoda is a popular breakfast, tea time snack and a popular street food of India, mainly in Mumbai.
Cut the bread in the shape of a triangle and place the slice of cheese on it. Keep the other triangle shaped piece of bread over it. Now coat the sandwich completely with the besan batter. You can have Cheese bread pakoda using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese bread pakoda
- You need 8 of Bread slices.
- You need of Basen.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Chopped capsicum.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped beans.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oil.
Ingredients for Bread Paneer Cheese Pakoda Recipe. Bread Pakora or Pakoda are a very typical Indian Railway Station food. But this wonderful twist with the Tomato Ketchup and the Mint or Cilantro Chutney, just spruces up the otherwise plain. this recipes is different. usually we use bread and cheese for Sandwich but i prepare differnently in pakoda type with mix of besan flour. its lovely dish for kids. Bread Cheese Pakoda is simply a delicious delight of Indian cheese, bread slices, bengal gram flour and spices.
Cheese bread pakoda step by step
- Take one bowl add basen, ajwain, salt, oil, ENO and mix it well. Take one more bowl add capsicum, onion, beans, cheese, salt, black pepper then mix it well..
- Take a fry pan and heat oil for deep frying the sandwich´s which is coated in besan batter. Now deep fry untill it becomes golden brown and serve hot with tomato sauce..
- The easiest and delicious breakfast is ready, Enjoy this recipe😋.
This quick and tasty snack dish can be easily made in few minutes. This Bread Pakora recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. About Bread Pakora Recipe: The undisputed king of snacks, is an easy to make home recipe.. Cheese Pakoda) – Snacks and Nibbles I don't think that you have eaten such a tasty Bread and Lightly toast bread slices on the grill pan. Bread Pakoda is a crispy and tasty recipe.