Summer Potato Salad. Skinnytaste > Recipes > Summer Potato Salad with Apples. Apples add a sweet crunch to every bite of this lightened up potato salad. A perfect side for any backyard BBQ or picnic.
So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting weeknight. Toss a Healthy Living New Potato Salad together with bacon bits, new potatoes and more! This New Potato Salad is perfect for a potluck or summer cookout. You can have Summer Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Potato Salad
- You need 1-1.5 pounds of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of c-1c cooked frozen peas.
- It’s 3 of room temp eggs.
- You need 1 of granny Smith apple.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced very fine.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper & paprika.
Reviews for: Photos of Summer Potato Salad. Summer Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Here are our favorite potato salad recipes for making the traditional Southern summer side dish. There's nothing like cool potato salad to complement barbecued meats at your summer cookouts.
Summer Potato Salad step by step
- Boil water. Scrub potatoes. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes. After 11 minutes, remove eggs & let run under cool water before peeling. Carrots & potatoes should take 20-25 minutes. Peel & dice apple.Test by placing a fork into potato for softness. Once potatoes & carrots are done, peel & dice to liking. Mix rest of ingredients together..
- Add salt, pepper & top with paprika. Taste test to see if you need to add more. Put in fridge before serving..
Quarter peeled potatoes and finely slice. Halve radishes and slice, as well. This light yogurt-based version is our favorite type of potato salad in summer. " Summer Potato Salad + CUTCO Giveaway! Drain water from potatoes and set the potatoes aside to slowly cool. Prepare the vinaigrette by combining the shallows, champagne vinegar.