Gooey Banana Bread. These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown.
But the guys in Australia have it even better right now, because McDonald's Down Under has just launched a new extra cheesy, extra gooey, extra melty, extra oozy. My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! You can cook Gooey Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gooey Banana Bread
- It’s 3-4 of bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s of Optional 1/4 cup nuts, raisins or chocolate chips.
Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. Easy Gooey Banana BreadLou Lou Girls. Banana Bread No Baking Soda No Baking Powder Recipes.
Gooey Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350. In a bowl, mash the bananas first and then add melted butter..
- In the same bowl, mix in sugar, vanilla and the beaten egg.
- Again, in the same bowl, mix in baking soda and the pinch of salt..
- Lastly, mix in the flour and decide whether you want to add an optional ingredient..
- I used a bread pan, which I greased with butter, (Which you probably do not have to do) and scooped in all the batter. Cook at 350 in the oven for 1 hour..
Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and spices. We've been making this classic banana bread for years and we knew we couldn't miss the. To me, this almond flour banana bread means comfort. It is just sweet enough, toothsome and Please don't! This bread is too soft and gooey when it emerges from the oven.