Mango bread. It's mango time in Florida and it's great to get them right off the trees! I get so many sometimes and this was a perfect use for them. The coconut is a real compliment & bread was moist and delishous.
Add the mango mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Stir in the walnuts and diced mango. Combine all of the dry ingredients. You can cook Mango bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- Prepare 0.25 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of maida or all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Optional almond flour + Ragi flour.
- It’s 1 of mango puree.
- Prepare 1 of banana mashed.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare of Saffron rinsed in milk.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Cardamom crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Beat eggs with oil and add to flour mixture. Add mangos, lemon juice and raisins. Before you make the bread, taste the mangos to see if they taste good. It might sound weir, but if they are sour, the bread won't taste as good.
Mango bread instructions
- Wet ingredients: milk + mango purée + banana mashed + saffron milk mix well.
- Now sieve dry ingredients to it. Add flour (all specified flours)+ jaggery + raisins + cashews + crushed cinnamon and cardamom. Add baking soda + baking powder + pinch salt..
- Now mix the batter and pour it in a cake mould.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F in the beginning and place the mould and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it once cooled..
Making this mango bread is super easy. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another bowl. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, oil and sugar until light and fluffy. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.