Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗. Brussels sprouts roasted with onion and garlic are mixed with feta cheese, walnuts, and cranberries in this delicious side dish recipe. Combine Brussels sprouts, red onion, and garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and maple syrup over the sprouts mixture and toss to coat.
Place a lid on the jar and shake well. Pour desired amount over the salad, a little at a time (you may. Grab your brussels sprouts and, using a box/cheese grater, coarsely grate them over the salad, leaving the ends behind. You can have Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗
- Prepare 200 gr of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 100 gr of cheese feta.
- It’s 50 gr of walnuts.
- It’s of —–.
- It’s of For cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 200 gr of fresh cranberries.
- You need 100 gr of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
In a separate bowl, whisk together your dressing and pour over the salad. Toss to lightly coat and dig in! This salad tastes great straight from the mixing bowl and can also be. This citrus & cinnamon infused Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprout Salad is hearty & packed with flavour & texture.
Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce 🥗 instructions
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, bake in oven with salt and pepper for 20-30 minutes..
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes, nuts into small pieces..
- Sauce. Boil water, add sugar and berries. Cook it until thickened..
- Add the sauce to the salad..
Instead we have beautiful, paper thin, shredded Brussels sprouts. Something about the shredding makes them fresher and milder and their texture is kind of crunchy, slightly chewy. If your Brussels sprouts are large, cut them in half. —Ellen Ruzinsky, Yorktown Heights, New York. There's nothing to this recipe—the preparation and cooking are so quick. I sprinkle in a few dried cranberries, but you can let your imagination take over.