Tuna Salad with Beans.
You can cook Tuna Salad with Beans using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad with Beans
- You need 1 of thingy sliced red onion.
- You need 4 tbs of red wine vinigar.
- You need 2 cups of cooked white beans.
- Prepare 1-6.5 oz of can water packed tuna and drained. Preference albacore tuna.
- It’s 2 of Campari tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced or 1 tbs of power garlic.
- You need 1 of lemon squeeze juice.
- Prepare 4 tbs of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of capers, rinsed salt and pepper to taste.
Tuna Salad with Beans step by step
- Put onion in container, add 4 tablespoons of the vinegar and and lemon and squeeze with salt and pepper. Let them soak for 30 mins..
- Add the rest of ingredients, mix them and chill for 60 minutes.