Smoky Thai cucumber salad.
You can have Smoky Thai cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoky Thai cucumber salad
- You need 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 1 of chopped pepper (Thai chile).
- You need 2 of shallots brunoise.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber (your choice of cut).
- It’s of Smoked trout (1/2 fillet).
Smoky Thai cucumber salad step by step
- Squeeze lime and Mix all liquids, salt chili & chili flakes into a bowl and make sure to stur well till sugar is incorporated.
- Mix Cut cucumber any way you want to serve.
- Cut shallots brunoise so they mix well into the entire salad.
- Mix all ingredients together and shred the trout fillet and place on top and serve.