Sourdough Banana Bread.
You can have Sourdough Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Banana Bread
- You need 113 g of soft unsalted butter.
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (70g).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark rum or vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of unfed sourdough starter(room temperature).
- Prepare 3 of bananas, mashed.
- It’s 240 g of all purposes flour, sifted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Sourdough Banana Bread step by step
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted..
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas..
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
- Cool completely prior to slicing..
- So moist and yummy!.