Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage.
You can cook Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground turkey sausage.
- It’s 1/4 of white onion, diced small.
- You need 1/8 cup of finely shredded cheese of your choice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of 90 -second Almond flour bread.
- It’s 3 tbsp of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage instructions
- Make almond flour bread by mixing the flour, oil, salt, baking powder and egg in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds and then invert onto cutting board. Slice in half. If you want the texture to be a little stiffer and less like egg bread, pop in the toaster. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot. Set aside..
- In a small frying pan, heat a little oil or butter and saute the onions until soft. Add ground turkey and brown. Optional: add a little heat to the meat with cayenne pepper or a spiced salt. Pour sausage and onions over bread..
- Bring about 4 cups of salted water to a low boil in a small pot. When the water is just beginning to boil, crack open and drop two eggs in on opposite sides of the pan. Boil for 3-5 mins, until the white of the egg sets. Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs, carefully shaking off the water and place on top of sausage and bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and slice open the egg so all that delicious yolk pours out and soaks into the bread..
- Add salt and pepper as you like and enjoy!.