Pull apart garlic cheesy bread. Cheese, garlic and bread – in pull apart bread form. Best bread – The best bread to use for Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is crusty sourdough or another dense type of bread, but it works well with plain crusty loaves as well. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter.
I have friends who have never made homemade bread or rolls because the idea of working with yeast scares them to death! They love a fresh loaf of bread or pan of rolls right out of the oven but the thought of having to work with yeast stops them in. If you click and purchase we Easy homemade pull apart garlic bread. You can have Pull apart garlic cheesy bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pull apart garlic cheesy bread
- Prepare 1 of Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 6 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed.
This savory recipe is made from scratch Kids and hubby loved it. Will try the cheese and tomato one next. This pull apart bread recipe is super fun to make if you've got any little ones around. They can totally help stuff the mozzarella cheese into the cuts.
Pull apart garlic cheesy bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don't cut all the way through) set aside..
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside.(I use the microwave till the butter melts).
- Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a cubed (or shredded) mozzarella..
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread..
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy..
- Notes- you can use any kind of bread, and cheese… my bakery didn’t have the round sourdough bread so I had to use an plain Italian loaf, and it worked out good. I used my favorite cheese, Hot jalapeño & Habanero jack.hardest part was cutting it mainly because I don’t have a bread knife. (I like to use this as a snack) I didn’t measure anything, was made to taste, and what I had on hand..
Also how perfect is this for when football season starts? I don't think anyone would actually be watching the game if you serve this cheesy garlic bread though. Cheese and bread are already a first-rate combination, of course, but this particular delivery method is just brilliant. Want to know how this party insurance can be yours? Here's how to make gooey, pull-apart cheese bread, one step at a time.