Onion Garlic Bread. Onion, Garlic, Cheese Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Onion garlic bread is a simple yeast bread I made one evening to serve with spaghetti. The bread can be served warm or it can be topped with your favorite hard cheese and toasted.
Whisk together the honey and remaining egg in a small bowl. Brush the bread top with the mixture and sprinkle with flaky salt. Mix butter, garlic powder, onion powder and parsley; spread on bread. You can have Onion Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1/3 loaf of your favorite bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Garlic & Onion Bread Roulade is probably the best garlic bread I have ever eaten. It's dense, but soft and moist, full of rosemary, caramelised onions and garlic aroma. Green onions, garlic and Parmesan cheese flavor this wonderful bread recipe that's baked using refrigerated French loaf – ready in less than an hour! A deliciously moist, buttery garlic bread with shredded cheddar, garlic, dill and onion.
Onion Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread.
- Add butter, onion powder, and garlic..
- Add parsley. Bake in the oven till the butter melts then move to the broiler and lightly brown the bread..
- Let them rest 3 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Although you can make this in a standard loaf pan, I think that it's much nicer baked in mini loaf pans. The Best Ginger Garlic Onion Recipes on Yummly Braised Garlic-ginger Chops, Ginger-marinated Chops, This Ancient Ginger And Garlic Soup Recipe Beats The Flu, Common Cold, Excess Mucus. I couldn't taste the onion, nor the garlic that are listed as the ingredients. I may or may not eat the rest of them, and I didn't like the fact that I had to purchase this amount of bagels.