THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!. Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe. If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! The printable recipe card is below.
Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! This is truly the best banana nut bread recipe! Making banana nut bread with brown sugar instead of regular sugar intensifies the flavor, adds moisture and makes the bread a little bit denser – just how I love my banana bread! You can have THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!
- Prepare 3 of med to lg over-ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 of whole shelled walnuts, crushed.
Our Best Banana Nut Bread. by: Emma Laperruque. Banana Bread Video Tutorial. "Best-ever" is quite a bold statement, right? You can freeze banana bread using these instructions to preserve its fresh flavor and texture for months! Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint!
THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease loaf baking dish.
- Peel bananas and place in large mixing bowl. Mash bananas using a fork until smooth..
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together until well-combined.
- Spoon into greased baking dish and place in oven for 50-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes in baking dish..
- Using a butter knife, run the knife along all sides to loosen from baking dish. Turn dish upside down on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 20 minutes..
In my family, we call this the "Best Ever Banana Nut Bread." Make sure your bananas are extra ripe for best results. If you wish, you can leave the nuts out to make it nut-free. My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense. If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. In this recipe, the walnuts get toasted just to bring out their nutty flavor and take away their raw edge.