Cheese Garlic Bread.
You can cook Cheese Garlic Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Garlic Bread
- Prepare of Soft french bread OR baguette bread.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Minced Dried basil [to taste].
- You need of Powdered thyme [to taste].
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Shredded parmesan cheese (optional).
- It’s of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
Cheese Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven.
- Slice bread into thick even round slices. Place bread, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and in a baking pan..
- IF USING SOFT BREAD, put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes to get a clean crisp..
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, thyme and basil. Even out the flavors to your taste. Spread generously the mixture onto the whole surface of the bread, covering the sides so it won't burn..
- Place in oven for 5 minutes so that the flavors get soaked in..
- Spread garlic paste then sprinkle rhe cheeses, setting them into the bread so it wont fall off..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted but not turned into a brown color..
- To put the fresh parsley, remove from oven when the cheese starts to melt then sprinkle it, so that it won't wither then continue baking..