Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Top with corned beef hash and poached eggs for a truly original breakfast. For the pretzels, in a large bowl, whisk together the warm water and yeast until the yeast has dissolved. Corned beef is salt-cured brisket of beef.
This was my first time making pretzel bread and it worked! I made these into rolls for sandwiches. Tip: Be sure to measure the water and baking soda correctly for the boiling process. You can have Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- It’s 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- You need of Sliced banana peppers.
- You need of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Saurkraut.
- It’s of Egg wash for bread.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Bread mixture.
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Use up your day old baguette with this savory recipe for Stuffed Bread. Mixing together ground beef, diced bell peppers and onion, corn, and zucchini with a blend of savory spices, this mixture is then spooned into the baguettes. Drizzled with butter and garlic, the baguettes are wrapped in aluminum. Need a delicious & Satisfying snack?
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
Filter by variety type. – Any – Meatball / Hamburger Bacon Beef Steak Chicken Ham Meatless Turkey Pepperoni Sausage. Making corned beef in your slow cooker could not be any easier than this complete dinner. Everything is cooked in one pot. When corned beef goes on sale in March, go ahead and purchase a couple extras and stash them away in your freezer so that you can make this fantastic one-pot-dinner any. Is corned beef brisket already seasoned in a pouch or is it just the cut of beef that is called that way?