Banana Walnut bread. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
A reduced-guilt banana bread recipe made with olive oil and naturally sweetened with honey and. This easy banana bread recipe is healthy, nourishing, and incredibly indulgent. This Banana-Walnut Bread Has a Secret Ingredient. You can have Banana Walnut bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut bread
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of spelt flour.
- You need 1 of /2 cup hemp milk.
- You need 10 of baby bananas.
- Prepare 4 oz of healthy butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of agave.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of perri.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Puree strawberries.
Grab your mushy bananas and a bag of walnuts, and make this easy, three-step banana nut bread recipe. Banana bread with walnuts – perfect breakfast and dessert recipe! I've been eating this walnut banana bread for both breakfast and dessert for the past week and just love it! Banana bread recipes are a great way to use overripe bananas.
Banana Walnut bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients except flour/walnuts/bananas.
- Fold in flour at a time.
- Fold in bananas then walnuts.
- Pour in a greased load pan.
- Bake for 55 min.
This recipe gets added crunch from chopped walnuts. This is Starbucks recipe for their Banana Walnut Bread. The recipe came straight from Starbucks, so enjoy! This moist banana walnut bread is loaded with crunchy toasted walnuts and rum-infused raisins. Banana bread is a classic food that can be made in so many different ways.