Zingy potato salad. If the potatoes are larger than mouthful sized, cut them into smaller chunks. Add potatoes and dash of salt. Drain potatoes and put in fridge.
Seriously, just try for a minute to imagine a summer party without Aunt Nancy's. Slice the baby potatoes in half. Place the potatoes into a saucepan with a pinch of sea salt and Satay tofu alongside vitamin-rich pak cho and a spicy potato salad makes a delicious plant-based. You can have Zingy potato salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zingy potato salad
- You need of Favorite potatoes washed and cut.
- Prepare of Creamy vinaigrette dressing (see my other recipe).
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stock diced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
There is nothing better than great veggies being shown off at their best with a really simple recipe. We use new potatoes in our potato salad recipes. Transfer to a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients except the lemon wedges. Pink potato salad gets its zingy color and flavor from a combination of sriracha, ketchup and chopped kimchi in the dressing.
Zingy potato salad instructions
- Cook cut potatoes, when just about done drain and put in a bowl place in the refrigerator, till cooled.
- Meanwhile make creamy vinaigrette dressing (wait 30mins or so to start the rest).
- And diced onion and celery.
- Add diced onions and celery to cool potatoes, add dressing and lightly mix, add other seasoning if you like ( I added all Greek seasoning..
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use..
Or leave off the mayonnaise entirely and indulge in crisp shards of bacon to. Zingy and zesty steaks featuring a filling potato salad. This lemon-infused recipe is combined with a series of ingredients for a new take on beef salads. This tangy German-inspired potato salad has bacon-y goodness infused into every single bite. As many variations of potato salad as there are out there, it's hard to beat the classic combination of.