Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread. Learn how to make the best banana bread ever. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. It has a crowd-pleaser written all over it and tastes even better the next day and is much sweeter the next day as well!
I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was This no-fail recipe makes the best moist and tastiest banana bread you will find! It contains no sugar or butter! Super moist healthy banana bread made with greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. You can have Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread
- Prepare of note:.
- Prepare of All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- You need of Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- Prepare of If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- You need of wet ingredients:.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cups of super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 stick of real butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of dry ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- You need of Directions:.
This is the best healthy banana bread Using bananas that have LOTS AND LOTS of brown spots and are very soft will help keep this banana bread both sweet, perfectly moist and delicious. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.
Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Here is an easy banana bread recipe that is moist. It tastes even better the next day! (Nuts are optional.) Here is a link to another banana bread recipe. Moist Healthy Banana Bread with applesauce, no sugar and low fat. I added a handful each of.