Punkin pie bread pudding (I). Add the cubed bread to the dish in an even layer, then pour the pumpkin mixture on top. Low Carb PUMPKIN PIE BATTLE – The BEST Keto Pumpkin Pie Recipe! Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bourbon Sauce – Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe!
It can be made ahead and is wonderful for brunch or a holiday. Today, I'm sharing this decadent Pumpkin Pie Bread pudding w/ Caramel Sauce Recipe… It's definitely a family favorite dessert! I can't believe October is nearly over and I haven't made one single recipe with pumpkin in it! (What kind of blogger am I? You can have Punkin pie bread pudding (I) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Punkin pie bread pudding (I)
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- You need 15 oz of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extra.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of nonstick cooking spray, for greasing.
- Prepare 2 loaves of brioche bread, cut into 3/4 in (2 cm) cubes.
- You need of toasted pecans, chopped, for garnish.
- It’s of ginger, candied, minced, for garnish whipped cream, ice scream, for serving.
Ha ha…) The weather has not been very cool. Then again, chunks of pumpkin pie-soaked challah bread tossed with sugared delicata squash and then drizzled with a bourbon-infused glaze. Really, would you expect anything less? I promise, if there's anything that's going to get you through the doldrums of this upcoming winter, it's this bread pudding.
Punkin pie bread pudding (I) instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cream, vanilla, milk, and salt. Whisk until smooth. Add the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, and whisk to incorporate. Set aside..
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch (22×33 cm) baking dish with nonstick spray. Add the cubed bread to the dish in an even layer, then pour the pumpkin mixture on top. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, to let the bread to soak up the liquid..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Just before baking, toss the bread cubes to redistribute the liquid..
- Cover and bake for about 30 minutes, then remove the lid and bake for another 30 minutes, until the pudding is set and beginning to brown..
- Top with the pecans and candied ginger. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. Enjoy!.
- Notes- I was lucky to find this on sale, and it was perfect was a little harder in some spots, like using day old cut bread. I wrapped it up and stuck it in the refrigerator, checking so often, I made this in the morning, an let it sit in the refrigerator till I was ready to cook it for dessert after dinner. I did press down on it as well from time to time..
Special Diet Notes: Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, optionally gluten-free, optionally nut-free, peanut-free Pumpkin PIe Bread Pudding. Pour the coconut milk into a large mixing bowl and. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. This pumpkin bread recipe is quite adaptable to different types of pumpkin purée and spice mixes.