Honey Chipotle Corn Bread.
You can have Honey Chipotle Corn Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Chipotle Corn Bread
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground chipotle powder.
- Prepare 1 of large jalepeno, deveined and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded habanero jack.
Honey Chipotle Corn Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400• F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk 🥛, butter, egg, sugar, and honey.
- Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt 🧂, and and chipotle powder. When incorporated mix in jalepenos.
- Move to glass baking dish, bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle habanero jack on top, place back in oven for about 10 minutes. Cornbread is done when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Done ✅! Take a cooksnap & share!.