Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad is deliciously creamy, surprisingly light, and not too sweet. This is a very easy fruit salad to make, with fruit cocktail and other tasty ingredients! This is our favorite Holiday and special occasion fruit salad recipe.
This salad features my favorite fruits, complemented by the creamy pudding mix. It even works as a dessert. —Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. How to make Creamy Fruit Salad With New Method by Kitchen With Amna. You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- You need 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- It’s 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- It’s 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- It’s 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1 of apple sliced thinish.
A Special Ramadan Recipe for my Viewers and Subscribers. Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe by Oh sweet basil. This cheesecake fruit salad is awesome for a side at a potluck or BBQ or even as a dessert! Dessert Salads, Fruit Salad Recipes, Appetizer Dessert, Creamy Fruit Salads, Grape Salad Recipe With Cool Whip, Grape Salad Recipe Healthy.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad instructions
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..
This Creamy Fruit Salad is loaded with tons of fresh fruits and a creamy vanilla yogurt dressing. It is so simple to throw together and perfect for a side dish or dessert. A creamy fruit salad made with cream cheese, canned fruit, fresh fruit and sweetened condensed milk. I make this for picnics, barbeques and potlucks, it's usually the first dish that View image. Creamy Fruit Salad III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.