Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad.
You can have Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- You need 5 oz. of mixed greens.
- It’s 1 c. of sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of pecan halves.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of blue cheese, crumbled.
- You need 12 slices of bacon, crisp cooked, crumbled.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 c. of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 c. of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 c. of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad step by step
- Toss together salad ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar, with lid, and shake well..
- Let everyone dress their own salad on their plate so any leftovers won't wilt from dressing..