Tuna Macaroni Salad.
You can have Tuna Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 4-6 of servings of your favorite shaped pasta noodles cooked.
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet green peas.
- You need 1 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella or grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Desired Amounts of the following;.
- You need Dash of Mrs.
- It’s of Black or white garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Celery seed.
Tuna Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil noodles to soften. Strain and pour into a large mixing bowl. Fold and gently mix in with all other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and spices to taste. Then cool in the fridge..