90 second keto bread. I love a tuna sandwich and this is amazing! If you have been missing being able to enjoy a good sandwich, make this bread today! It's perfect if you want an Atkins bread, keto bread, or just a general low carb bread.
Use it to replace sandwich bread, toast, English muffins — you name it. So tasty and just perfect for sandwiches and toast. It's great for sandwiches , grilled cheese, with butter and much more! You can have 90 second keto bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 90 second keto bread
- You need 3 Tablespoons of almond or coconut flour.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt can leave it out.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of melted butter unsalted Preferred.
- You need of Optional 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp garlic powder or.
- Prepare of Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp swerve sweetener.
And so here it is, a lovely cross between a cornbread and a Hawaiian sweet roll. Bread is one of the foods that people miss most on keto – at least I know I did – and a loaf of almond flour bread is a great alternative. But, for a lot of folks, it's quite a task to make, because you have to separate eggs, and whisk the whites to stiff peaks and so on. Once the butter in the skillet is hot , add the bread slices and fry until nice and toasty.
90 second keto bread step by step
- Mix everything in a glass / ceramic Microwave safe bowl or mug. The bowl should measure around 4 inches wide on the bottom preferred round.
- Wisk it all together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds and cover with a paper towel.
- Cool and slice in half.
- Either eat it the way it is or fry it up with some butter.
So it's great for a quick low-carb breakfast. It's also good topped with peanut butter, with cream cheese and smoked salmon, or with mustard and ham. Craving bread that won't knock you out of ketosis but no time to bake? It's a no bake, no problem recipe. Perfect for an easy snack or quick and tasty breakfast.