Baked Mussakhan on bread.
You can have Baked Mussakhan on bread using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Mussakhan on bread
- It’s 4 pounds of drum sticks chicken.
- Prepare 3 pounds of onions.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sumac.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need 16 oz of whole wheat flour tortilla or pita bread.
- You need of For chicken broth one tablespoon of.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of black Pepper.
- It’s of Anistar.
- It’s leaves of Bay.
- You need of Cloves.
- It’s of Coriander seed.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Dry lemon ground.
- It’s of Cumin seed.
Baked Mussakhan on bread instructions
- Wash chicken add to the pan cook with 4tablespoon of olive oil for five minutes let it get some color then add all the spices and cook some more after 10 minutes add 4 cups of hot water cook for half hour.
- Slice all the onions add to the pan with 1/2 cup olive oil and cook to get it soft about 20 minutes in the end add salt sumac paprika.
- When the chicken is ready add on top the onions add 2 cups of chicken broth and cook for 10 minutes.
- Get a baking tray ready dip all the bread at the sauce then place on tray spread the onions and chicken on top baked at 400 degrees for 10 minutes then broil for 5 minutes keep your eyes on it.
- Crispy edges on the side.