Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad. All Reviews for Cucumber Salad With Thai Sweet Chili Vinaigrette. My sweet chili sauce had garlic in it so I left the extra garlic out. Your mandolin is your friend here, especially if you want your cucumber rounds so thin they're like refreshing little whispers in the dressing.
Cucumber Salad With Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Japan cucumbers are great for healthy diet and its potassium also help to reduce blood pressure. Thai Cucumber Salad – easy and healthy homemade Thai cucumber salad recipe that is better than your favorite Thai restaurants This delicious recipe uses Thai ingredients as its sauce, making it a Thai cucumber salad. You can cook Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of cucumber that's been cut into roughly 1/3" cubes (roughly 2 to 3 Persian/Lebanese cucumbers).
- You need 1/8 of small red onion, very thinly sliced on the vertical.
- You need 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of chili garlic sauce, sambal, or sriracha.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- It’s of chopped fresh Thai basil, mint, or cilantro.
This Sweet Chilli Thai Cucumber Salad is the perfect refreshing salad to go along any meal. Chop the veggies and herbs, add sauce, and let marinate. I recalled seeing a cucumber salad recipe on the side of a Thai sweet chili bottle and decided that's what needed to go on these cucumbers. This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime staples.
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad instructions
- Put your cucumbers and onions in a large-ish bowl..
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime..
- Toss thoroughly, and, if you want some heat, add the chili garlic sauce/sambal/sriracha, and toss thoroughly again..
- Add your fresh herb(s) of choice..
- Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to let the cucumber take up the dressing, tossing once or twice to make sure everything absorbs flavor evenly, and enjoy!.
The dressing is tangy and sweet, and the peanuts add a welcome salty crunch. Goes well with Grilled Thai Curry Chicken Skewers with Coconut Peanut sauce or Vietnamese Style Meatballs with Chili Sauce. For a delicious vegetarian Thai salad, try this easy Thai Cucumber Salad. This salad achieves all of the flavor and taste of non-vegetarian cucumber salad Pour dressing over the salad and toss well to combine. Taste-test the salad, adding more chili sauce or dried crushed chili if you'd like it spicier.