Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞.
You can cook Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞
- You need 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need of Zest of 1 Orange.
Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst..
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first..