Strawberry banana bread. Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice. This is quick and easy bread that your family is going to love! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
It's moist and flavorful and looks so pretty! Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread – and they brighten up the flavor, too. Soft, moist, and exploding with fresh strawberry flavor. You can have Strawberry banana bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of strawberries, cut and coated with flour.
I want to eat this strawberry banana bread EVERY day. Image the sweet smell of warm strawberries mixed with. Give classic banana bread a sweet twist with the addition of juicy strawberries. The combination of the fruits turns this simple quick bread into a bright, sweet breakfast bread, snack or dessert.
Strawberry banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside. In a large bowl, using a KitchenAid Stand Mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined. Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined..
- Bake at 350 for 1:15-1:20..
- For muffins, 35-40 minutes..
I also made a gluten-free version by using gluten-free all-purpose flour in place of all-purpose flour. Make our moist strawberry banana bread all summer long with fresh strawberries, bananas, white If you love this strawberry banana bread, check out our vegan banana bread, blueberry banana. Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. Just one slice of strawberry banana bread, and you may never go back to. Strawberry Banana Bread is like a smoothie in solid form!