Easy monkey bread. Basically a pull-apart bread, monkey-style breads are an ideal way to use refrigerated flaky biscuits. Work quickly with the refrigerated dough, because it will rise better if it's still cool when the pan goes. One of the better Monkey Bread recipes out there, IMO.
This homemade version is sweet and sticky and filled with. Easy monkey bread recipe using refrigerated biscuits is easier than you think! Add apples, berries and a drizzle of frosting for the ultimate breakfast. You can have Easy monkey bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy monkey bread
- It’s 2 packs of pillsbury biscuits cut into quarters.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the icing 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar if you don’t have that regular granulated sugar will work just fine.
For years we bought a frozen monkey bread from the. In this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt I will show you how to make Monkey Bread or Pull Apart Bread. This recipe is really easy to make using simple ingredients. Monkey Bread is so easy to make, simply toss, bake, and enjoy!
Easy monkey bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll biscuit quarters in the granulated sugar/brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place in a lightly greased bundt pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick or fork can be inserted And comes out clean.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar and after you place it on a plate pour it over the top while it’s warm not hot so it doesn’t melt too much. It was delicious warm or cooled down and can be warmed up for and enjoyed for 3-4 days after you make it.
A combination of tender biscuit dough, cinnamon sugar and pecans are smothered in a quick buttery sauce and baked until golden. This delectable, family-friendly monkey bread is much easier than it looks, all thanks to a secret weapon: canned biscuit dough. An easy homemade Monkey Bread recipe with no rising or yeast required. You're going to love this A lot of homemade monkey bread versions use yeast to make the dough, but considering the OG. Plastered on the back of a biscuit can for years now, this recipe makes it possible to transform breakfast bread into a pull-apart treat.