Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and olive oil. Roasted Cauliflower & Tuna Salad with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette. Cauliflower and tuna may seem like an unlikely pair but they work beautifully together in this fiber-rich and gluten-free salad.
In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. Fresh lime juice is a surprise ingredient that gives tuna salad a kick. MORE+ LESS Stir tuna, cucumber and green onions into cauliflower mixture; add vinaigrette. You can have Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- It’s of Medium head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- It’s 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need Dash of red hot pepper.
This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is a version made with greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does. Roasted cauliflower salad from Calabria, Italy with olives, capers, chili pepper, parsley and olive oil.
Cauliflower tuna salad instructions
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
This lentil tuna salad combines beluga lentils with canned tuna, fresh veggies and a turmeric dressing. It's absolutely delicious and perfect for sharing at summer cookouts and parties. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal.